My favourite skincare hacks

 Hi gorgeous! It’s me again and I’m back with another post. I’ve recently discovered a couple of new skincare hacks that I really love so I thought I would share them with you. 

The first one is what was described online as ‘slugging’ I’m not sure if I like that name but I do understand why they call it that as your face ends up kinda slimy but it works! My skin has never felt so plump and hydrated. So basically you put on your moisturiser or Hyaluronic Acid and then seal it with Vaseline. It seems to be solving the dry skin on my face after just a couple of days. My favourite moisturiser at the moment is from CeraVe. Its ingredients help to heal the skin barrier. I’m also loving the Loreal Revitalift Hyaluronic acid serum.

Another thing that is helping my skin is staying hydrated! I know it’s probably quite common knowledge and not a ‘hack’ as such but since I’ve been drinking more water my skin is so much more hydrated. I’ve been getting myself a Stanley dupe from Amazon and I carry it everywhere. 

Finally the last skincare hack I love is double cleansing! It literally means to cleanse your face twice. So on a night when you’re using your cleanser to get rid of makeup and the days oils etc from your face you do the first cleanse to get rid of the makeup and the days dirt and the second is to give your face a more thorough clean to cleanse and remove any impurities from your pores. Doing this has really helped to control any oily patches of skin and to minimise breakouts. My favourite cleanser at the moment is again by CeraVe, I’m really loving all of their products at the moment as they’re helping to repair my skin barrier and soothe my sensitive skin. 

Thank you so much for reading. Let me know if you find any of these hacks helpful or if you have any hacks of your own that you love. See you soon!

Laura x



Comments

Popular Posts