Products that help my Eczema

 Hello gorgeous! I’m back again. This post was requested by some of you when I put up a question box on my Instagram stories so here we are! As you know I’m currently on a journey with my eczema with dermatologist appointments etc. and figuring out what’s causing it. Unfortunately the waiting lists for dermatologists are months long at the moment so these are the products I’m using to help in the meantime. 

Aveeno

I pretty much use anything Aveeno! I love all of their products so much and I’ve been using them since I was a teenager. I find them very soothing on my skin and they seem to ease any flare ups. One of the quickest ways to ease a flare up for me is to get in a bath with Aveeno bath soak. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and calms down any redness or itchiness. I’m also loving their new skin renewal range which I’ve just started using.

Delhicious Body

Again, I love all of the products from this brand. I first discovered their body balm after I saw videos on TikTok showing the positive effects it was having on peoples eczema. I started following them on Instagram, purchased my first body balm and I’ve been obsessed ever since! Their body balm really helps me when I’m having a bad flare, it brings the redness and itchiness down pretty quickly. I also have their hair oil and their Lip Balm. Not only are their products great for my skin but they have such beautiful packaging and smell great! 

Dermol

My Dermatologist prescribed me Dermol when my eczema was at its worst to use as a soap substitute and it’s great. I found that sometimes even going in the bath or shower using my usual products would make my skin flare even though it hadn’t before so using Dermol stopped that and it keeps my skin moisturised even as I get out of the bath or shower. I hate that feeling when your skin is so dry that it feels tight so this stops that and stops any itchiness and redness. You can buy Dermol over the counter too which is what I do now as I didn’t know about it until my Dermatologist prescribed it for me. 

I hope you loved this post and found it helpful. I will keep you all updated on how my journey is going. Love you all so much! 

Laura x




Comments

Popular Posts