Disneyland Paris must do's

 Hello my loves, how are you all? Hope you're ok! I suddenly grabbed my laptop to write this as the idea suddenly came to me and I knew I had to start writing before I forgot. This is a little list of my Disneyland Paris must do's, as you know I am a regular visitor to DLP and I get asked a lot about what there is to do in the parks and what my favourite things are. So here we go!

The Shows

There are many different shows at Disneyland Paris, it varies from season to season as to what there is apart from the parade which is on daily no matter what season. The time varies so make sure to check the Disneyland Paris app for times. Oh and make sure you get there early if you want a good view! At the moment it's the 30th anniversary at Disneyland Paris and I cannot recommend Dream And Shine Brighter enough. It's incredible! This is usually performed about 4 times a day so again make sure to check the times and get there earlier if you want a particular spot. There are other shows such as The Lion King Rhythms of The Pride Land and the different parades for Halloween and Christmas. No matter what season you go to Disneyland Paris you will have a magical time. Believe me I've done them all!

Character Dining

Character dining is something you have to experience at least once! I know not everyone is a huge fan of the characters but it's such a magical experience! We've done inventions when it was open but Disneyland Hotel is currently under refurbishment so now we go to Plaza Gardens which has a similar array of characters. *note that Mickey or Minnie won't be present at Breakfast as they greet guests at the main gate. They are quite often at Dinner though*. Also, the characters that you get aren't always guaranteed so don't come for me if you wanted to see Eeyore but he wasn't there at that time. There is also another character dining option for all of you Princess lovers called Auberge De Cendrillon. I haven't done this dining experience yet but I have it booked for my next trip. Again, the only Princess that you are guaranteed to see is Cinderella but any of the others could be with her. 

Extra Magic Hours

I know not everyone will have the benefit of extra magic hours as you won't all be staying in a Disney Hotel. Not gonna lie we've only been staying on Disney property the past couple of trips so have only recently been able to experience extra magic but we love it! You usually get an extra hour on a morning before the rest of the guests come in. The park is so much quieter and it's perfect for castle photos as well as queuing for rides or meeting characters. 

Looking around Sleeping Beauty Castle. 

I'm surprised at the amount of people that didn't know you could do this. So, you can of course walk through the bottom of the castle to get to the different lands but you can also go upstairs in the castle and see the story of Sleeping Beauty being told as well as going out to the balcony and looking out over Fantasyland. It's such a lovely experience and of course Sleeping Beauty Castle is a huge iconic part of the park and is so beautiful. I did a little tour of the castle over on my Tik Tok if you would like to go and watch that but of course you don't have to if you want it to be a surprise!

Those are all of my must do's that I can think of at the moment, there may end up being a part 2 to this post so stay tuned! I will of course post lots about my upcoming trip on my social media and I will let you know my verdict on the Auberge De Cendrillon restaurant. 

See you soon! 

Laura x







Comments

Popular Posts