My favourite Youtube channels

 Hello my loves! Hope you’re all doing well! As you all probably know I watch quite a lot of Youtube so I thought I would share some of my favourite channels with you in case you are looking for a new channel to watch or are just curious to see who I watch.

Allison Bickerstaff

If you follow me on Instagram and watch my stories then you will know how much I love Allison! I love to cozy up with a coffee and my favourite blanket and watch her videos. She creates such peaceful and stunning content and she’s such a sweet soul. You can see how much kindness and joy radiates from her. She has some gorgeous vlogs, travel content, home decor and even a bit of Disney! If you don’t already watch her then please go and check out her channel. I always have a smile on my face after watching her videos. I saw a comment on one of her vlogs the other day that said ‘Allisons vlogs feel like a warm hug’ and I thought that described her channel perfectly! Oh and I can’t wait for her Autumn content! If you are an Autumn lover like me then you will love her videos!

Zoe Sugg

I mean, I think you already knew I was going to mention Zoe! How could I not?! I’ve been watching Zoes videos since I was a teenager so probably for over 10 years now! Zoe again creates such beautiful content, as someone with anxiety myself I love and admire how open she is about hers. Oh and I always laugh when she’s with Mark. Again, I love Zoes seasonal content, especially Autumn and Christmas! Zoe was the one who actually inspired me to start creating content myself. I don’t think I’m quite brave enough to start a Youtube channel but never say never! 

Bronwyn Weismiller (Once Upon A Bron)

Bronwyn creates beautiful Disney content! She and her Fiancé Caitlin quite often do themed days within the Disney Parks and they’re so fun to watch. Her content is mainly Walt Disney World as she lives in Florida but she has recently been to Disneyland! I love how creative her content is. 

Adam Hattan (and Gary C of course!)

Again, you all probably know how much I love these two! They’re a firm favourite in our house! We all sit in the living room on a Sunday ready to watch Adams latest vlog if he’s uploading one! Adam sometimes does solo travel vlogs as well as vlogs with other friends but our favourites have to be the ones with Gary. They’re such a funny duo and quite often have us in stitches with their antics. Almost every day Mam says ‘put the boys on the telly!’ She even has her own ‘Mooooorning’ merch! They make really informative Disney Parks content as well as content over here in the UK from different places such as Alton Towers, Center Parks etc. 

That’s it for today’s post! There are other YouTubers that I watch but these are the few that really stand out and that I always watch without fail. Which channels are your favourite to watch? Thank you all so much for reading and for your love over on my social media as always! See you again soon!

Laura x



Comments

Popular Posts